Giotto 500ml bottle
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil multivarietal "Giotto"
Shipped within 7 working days
- Multivarietal extra virgin olive oil
- superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- Frantoio, Leccino, Rosciola, Dritta
- Abruzzo, Italy
- 500 ML
- Glass bottle
- Method of processing
- Continuous cycle milling, cold extraction
- "Evolution" traceability system
- Average nutritional values per 100ml
- Energy 3762 KJ-899 Kcal - Fat 91.6g of which Saturates 13.25g - Carbohydrates 0g of which Sugars 0g - Protein 0g - Salt 0g
- Best before
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light and sources of heat
- Waste sorting
- Bottle GL71 GLASS - Cap 5PP PLASTIC - Always check the disposals of your municipality
Sensorial profile: Medium fruity with complex nose characterized by fine notes of wild herbs, harmonious hints of rosemary, slight hints of yellow fruit. Enveloping to the taste with spicy tones of black pepper, decisive bitterness and balanced spicy.
Pairings: Ideal for grilled meats, baked lamb, soups, vegetable soups, cooked vegetables, baked potatoes, tomato caprese, aged or goat cheese, fish soups, stewed shellfish, carpaccio.
Line description: Organic extra virgin olive oil handcrafted in Italy from local olives, harvested and processed using certified organic methods. All stages of the production chain from the working of the soil, environmental and nature protection, harvast systems up to oil extraction, take place in compliance with the regulations in force in the sector and are certified by authorized inspection bodies.