Giotto 5L bag in box
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil multivarietal "Giotto"
Shipped within 7 working days
- Multivarietal extra virgin olive oil
- superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- Frantoio, Leccino, Rosciola, Dritta
- Abruzzo, Italy
- 5 L
- Bag in box
- Method of processing
- Continuous cycle milling, cold extraction
- Blockchain Evolution
- Average nutritional values per 100ml
- Energy 3762 KJ-899 Kcal - Fat 91.6g of which Saturates 13.25g - Carbohydrates 0g of which Sugars 0g - Protein 0g - Salt 0g
- Best before
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light and sources of heat
- Waste sorting
- Box PAP20 PAPER - Bag and Tap 7 PLASTIC - Always check the disposals of your municipality
Sensorial profile: Medium fruity with complex nose characterized by fine notes of wild herbs, harmonious hints of rosemary, slight hints of yellow fruit. Enveloping to the taste with spicy tones of black pepper, decisive bitterness and balanced spicy.
Pairings: Ideal for grilled meats, baked lamb, soups, vegetable soups, cooked vegetables, baked potatoes, tomato caprese, aged or goat cheese, fish soups, stewed shellfish, carpaccio.
Line description: Organic extra virgin olive oil handcrafted in Italy from local olives, harvested and processed using certified organic methods. All stages of the production chain from the working of the soil, environmental and nature protection, harvast systems up to oil extraction, take place in compliance with the regulations in force in the sector and are certified by authorized inspection bodies.
BAG IN BOX
PRESERVE THE QUALITY OF THE OIL
The Bag in Box preserves the quality of the oil, protecting it from light and air, avoiding oxidative phenomena. This is possible because the bag is vacuum-packed, as it empties it retracts, preventing oxygen from entering. The box isolates the bag avoiding thermal changes that compromise the quality of the oil. All this considerably increases the shelf-life of the product.
EASY TO USE
The possibility of tapping the product directly using the dispensing tap avoids waste and product transfer.
The Bag in Box is a recyclable and eco-sustainable packaging: by separating the box from the bag and from the tap, disposable and recyclable parts are obtained in the paper and plastic supply chains.