Mantegna 500ml bottle
Extra virgin olive oil monocultivar "Mantegna"
Shipped within 7 working days
- Monocultivar extra virgin olive oil
- superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- Leccio del corno
- Abruzzo, Italy
- 500 ML
- Glass bottle
- Method of processing
- Continuous cycle milling, cold extraction
- "Evolution" traceability system
- Average nutritional values per 100ml
- Energy 3762 KJ-899 Kcal - Fat 91.6g of which Saturates 13.25g - Carbohydrates 0g of which Sugars 0g - Protein 0g - Salt 0g
- Best before
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light and sources of heat
- Waste sorting
- Bottle GL71 GLASS - Cap 5PP PLASTIC - Always check the disposals of your municipality
Sensorial profile: Medium intense fruity, with vegetal scents of grass, artichoke, lettuce and chicory associated to aromatic notes. Full and complex mouth with decisive and pleasantly persistent bitterness and spicy.
Pairings: Ideal for legume starters, spelled soups, steamed beans, tomato salads, baked or boiled potatoes, baked rabbit, roasted poultry, pasta with salmon, gratin molluscs, swordfish tartare, seasoned cheeses.
Line description: Mantegna is an extra virgin olive oil obtained by solely native olives of Leccio del corno variety. Mantegna is born from the milling of olives harvested by hand at the right degree of ripeness and processed within 4 hours. This shrewdness to avoid altering its aroma, nutritional properties and organoleptic qualities. The careful selection of the raw material combines quality and tradition, full expression of the experience of the master olive oil which, through mechanical processes and cold extraction, creates an extra virgin olive oil of excellent quality.