- On sale!
Caravaggio 5L bag in box
Extra virgin olive oil monocultivar "Caravaggio"
Shipped within 7 working days
- Monocultivar extra virgin olive oil
- superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- Abruzzo, Italy
- 5 L
- Bag in box
- Method of processing
- Continuous cycle milling, cold extraction
- "Evolution" traceability system
- Average nutritional values per 100ml
- Energy 3762 KJ-899 Kcal - Fat 91.6g of which Saturates 13.25g - Carbohydrates 0g of which Sugars 0g - Protein 0g - Salt 0g
- Best before
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light and sources of heat
- Waste sorting
- Box PAP20 PAPER - Bag and Tap 7 PLASTIC - Always check the disposals of your municipality
Sensorial profile: Medium intense fruity, with complex vegetal aromas of mown grass, artichoke, chicory and consistent hints of green almond. In the mouth persistent balsamic hints, bitter and spicy decided and harmonious, green almond in closing.
Pairings: Ideal for structured dishes based on red meat, arrosticini, baked rabbit, grilled poultry, salmon carpaccio, baked potatoes, risotto with molluscs, stewed crustaceans, goat cheeses, mashed beans, legume soups.
Line description: Caravaggio is an extra virgin olive oil obtained by solely native olives of Dritta variety. Caravaggio is born from the milling of olives harvested by hand at the right degree of ripeness and processed within 4 hours. This shrewdness to avoid altering its aroma, nutritional properties and organoleptic qualities. The careful selection of the raw material combines quality and tradition, full expression of the experience of the master olive oil which, through mechanical processes and cold extraction, creates an extra virgin olive oil of excellent quality.
BAG IN BOX
PRESERVE THE QUALITY OF THE OIL
The Bag in Box preserves the quality of the oil, protecting it from light and air, avoiding oxidative phenomena. This is possible because the bag is vacuum-packed, as it empties it retracts, preventing oxygen from entering. The box isolates the bag avoiding thermal changes that compromise the quality of the oil. All this considerably increases the shelf-life of the product.
EASY TO USE
The possibility of tapping the product directly using the dispensing tap avoids waste and product transfer.
The Bag in Box is a recyclable and eco-sustainable packaging: by separating the box from the bag and from the tap, disposable and recyclable parts are obtained in the paper and plastic supply chains.