Bernini 100ml cylinder
Extra virgin olive oil monocultivar "Bernini"
Shipped within 7 working days
- Monocultivar extra virgin olive oil
- superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- Abruzzo, Italy
- Light fruity
- 100 ML
- Cylinder Can
- Method of processing
- Continuous cycle milling, cold extraction
- "Evolution" traceability system
- Average nutritional values per 100ml
- Energy 3762 KJ-899 Kcal - Fat 91.6g of which Saturates 13.25g - Carbohydrates 0g of which Sugars 0g - Protein 0g - Salt 0g
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light and sources of heat
- Waste sorting
- Can FE40 STEEL - Cap PE-LD04 PLASTIC - Always check the disposals of your municipality
Sensorial profile: Light fruity, with hints of grass and notes of officinal herbs, such as mint and basil. Fine mouth where herbaceous is confirmed, artichoke and almond in closing. Bitter and spicy, light and harmonic.
Pairings: Ideal for delicate or medium-structured dishes, white meats, carpaccio, fish, swordfish salads, marinated blue fish, octopus carpaccio, grilled tuna, fish couscous, steamed molluscs, lentil purée, bean soups, grilled vegetables, velvety, mayonnaise, fresh cheeses.
Line description: Bernini is an extra virgin olive oil obtained by solely native olives of Leccino variety. Bernini is born from the milling of olives harvested by hand at the right degree of ripeness and processed within 4 hours. This shrewdness to avoid altering its aroma, nutritional properties and organoleptic qualities. The careful selection of the raw material combines quality and tradition, full expression of the experience of the master olive oil which, through mechanical processes and cold extraction, creates an extra virgin olive oil of excellent quality.